jo4hn

Leon wrote:
[snip] The first leg glue goes fine but as I am working on the 3 piece of
the second leg the glue stops coming out of the bottle. I squeeze a little
harder and a little more comes out. Then the glue gets kinda thick. Then
it stops. Then I squeeze a little harder. Then the top of the bottle pops
off and about 12 oz. of glue spills out on my project, down inside the front
rail of my TS fence, and across my left shoe. Also down inside the gap
between the TS extension table and front fence rail under a big gob of glue
is my favorite utility knife.

I have a bottle of TBII that is a year or so old. Lately I have noticed
that the glue clumps and won't come out of the bottle elegantly. I
remove the top of the bottle, ream it out with a 6d nail, and it works
fine for a while. I blamed the age of the glue and/or the nighttime
temperature in the shop (about 45-50 dF). Any similarities there to
your situation?

20 minutes later the mess was cleaned up and I was back to gluing up the
legs. I did not even get mad.

This qualifies you for canonization by the Church of the Random
Variable. Another 20 bucks gets you sainthood. :-)
mahalo,
jo4hn