pray4surf

:
: Similarly, no one forced those folks out in California to live under a
: big pile of dirt that they know will someday slide down on top of them
: when enough water gets poured onto it. Again, it isn't a matter of if,
: but when. Why should I pay for their misguided thinking and poor
: judgment?
:

Well John, it appears that 'we' will be paying as this falls into an area
deemed to be a 'disaster area' and low cost government loans will be made
available..

I take it you are of the mind that any mountain/hill is simply a big pile of
dirt...

However, I wholeheartedly agree with the rest of your post ;-)

Rick