Noozer

"HorneTD" wrote in message
. net...
SpamFree wrote:
HorneTD wrote:

Snip
And please spare us the drama. "Carrying out the dead" indeed!

snip
prevention those people are never far from my mind. I read the
dismissive comments of some posters about the low rate of fire deaths
caused by arcing faults or some other cause and the claims that the
remedy is more expensive then the number of deaths would warrant. Would
you like to make book on whether the parents of those three kids would
agree. I frankly don't care if I subject you to excessive drama as I
believe that is preferable to subjecting anyone to death by fire.

It's called Darwinism... Those who do stupid things, like buying
cheap/faulty appliances or taking wiring shortcuts, or overloading outlets,
etc. are taken out of the gene pool.

Sociecty is so busy protecting its "stupid" members that it will (if not
already) become so stupid that it will fail.

Let stupid people die by their own actions.