Anna Kettle

I am looking to source some rubberised flooring suitable for a bathroom.
The stuff that i have in mind has a 'dimple' in it about every 3 inches on
centre. I have spotted some like this in a few places but it seems to be
very expensive. Does anyone have any idea of where i could get some at a
reasonable cost? Oh, it has to be cream-ish in colour!

I thought this would be good to fit in my last kitchen but the company
that I was trying to buy it from talked me out of it. They said that
it would always look crap cos it is designed for use in places where
there is someone on a sit-on washer/vacuum machine going round
cleaning it the whole time. In a kitchen, crud would settle between
the dimples and be a PITA to keep clean

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642