Berlin

A NEON zoetrope...LOL

"Ken Weitzel" wrote in message
news:KxHHd.128328$Xk.39256@pd7tw3no...

Berlin wrote:
Just throwing this idea out there for discussion. Okay I know there
are large LED screens available. Many used for sports events and
advertising. But what I wonder with the use of the same techniques used
in say processor production. Would it not be possible to make say a 15-20
inch TV screen? I realise that an LED at that size would be pretty dim
and that the processor required to light them in the correct sequence
would be a large unit indeed.
If they ever do figure this out it would be great for the cost
effectiveness (eventually) and not to mention the operation life of an
LED. Just a thought

Hi...

Or, how about neon lamps instead?

Maybe with a wheel spinning in front of them? ;^)

Ken