Owen Lowe

In article , "George" george@least
wrote:

My answer is to cut so the chips don't fly, but fall,
catching them in a big bag.

Well, there you go! How's about placing the lathe in something like - or
exaclty like - a sand-blasting cabinet? Then put yer arms through the
"Lost in Space" - "Danger Will Robinson" dryer vent hoses and turn to
your heart's content. All shavings fall to the bottom hopper and dust
gets collected by an internal filter - Viola! - you can evem turn in the
kitchen without the spouse complaining about the extra cellulose
roughage in the diet, plus all the dust and curly shavings tracked
throughout the house. By George, George, I think you're onto something
here. (Oh, btw, patent pending, copyright, trademark, etc, Owen Lowe.)

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long