mac davis

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:55:51 -0700, "Mike Rinken" mwrinken at gmail
dot com wrote:

I've seen 2 Coloradoans on here (along with myself) in the past few days.
Was wondering where you guys are getting wood for turning or if you have any
"free" sources around. I've only got a jet mini lathe (that will change
when tax refund comes in!) but I've been turning just about anything I can
get my hands on.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

neighbor's firewood piles work for me..

I turn a lot of small stuff out of firewood, and make sure that the
folks that gave me a log or two get a small bowl, jar, etc. in
return...

I've been doing this for a few months now and the last 2 neighbors
that bought cords of wood brought me any logs that they thought looked
"interesting".. *lol*..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing