Lurch

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:27:01 +0000, Ed Sirett
strung together this:

It's not so much the thread that is frogified but the size.
It's 3/8 BSP which is not a common size in UK plumbing.

I sussed that eventually, unfortunately I'd already positioned the
15mm x 1/2" angled service valves accordingly before plastering the
wall up! The proximity of the male thread to the edge of the rear of
the pan cased a few difficulties too, I thought that was the problem
to start with then realised that the thread wasn't 1/2" BSP.
--

SJW