NSM

"James Sweet" wrote in message
news:kmFHd.17655$c%6.7705@trnddc03...

| That's first semester electrical design.
|
| Doesn't mean they still remember how to do it. It's amazing some of the
| people who come in for interviews, and of how little relevance what's on
| their resume is.

Sexist? story: A high school teacher of mine told me of the time a young
woman transferred in to some of his classes with excellent marks in science.
He asked the class to wire up a simple Wheatstone bridge with class
equipment and she complained that hers didn't work. He looked at it and
pointed out that she had looped the insulated portion of each wire under the
thumb screws.