skeezics

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:08:31 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Ok, to bring you up to speed I am in the middle of gluing up 4 solid Oak
table legs. 3.5" wide and gluing 5, 3/4" thick pieces to make the legs
relatively square. Basically 448 square inches of glue on each leg.
Before I got started I used my new gallon of TBII to top off my wide mouth
ProBond glue bottle. Not a problem, I have done this many times before.
The ProBond bottle of glue has been setting up for a while because I have
been using the free case of TBIII that Franklin sent me near the end of last
summer. The first leg glue goes fine but as I am working on the 3 piece of
the second leg the glue stops coming out of the bottle. I squeeze a little
harder and a little more comes out. Then the glue gets kinda thick. Then
it stops. Then I squeeze a little harder. Then the top of the bottle pops
off and about 12 oz. of glue spills out on my project, down inside the front
rail of my TS fence, and across my left shoe. Also down inside the gap
between the TS extension table and front fence rail under a big gob of glue
is my favorite utility knife.
20 minutes later the mess was cleaned up and I was back to gluing up the
legs. I did not even get mad.

leon you need to come by later and clean the cup o hot chocolate off
my keyboard :-] ONE more push otta do it!!! lmao

skeez