Robatoy

In article ,
"Fred" wrote:

I like the way that JOAT does his internet search results - easy to pass by,
but easy to identify the ones that might hold something of interest to me.
And I have even benefited from a few of them in finding something that was
of use to me, or maybe just enjoying a comment that JOAT may have posted
with the link. Since it doesn't cost anything to have them here, and they
are so well labeled, I am certainly in favor of JOAT continuing to post
here, and thank him for doing so.

Fred Bearman
Port Huron, Michigan

wrote in message
oups.com...
There are quite a few messages posted with INSPIRATION in the title and
most seem to be posted by the same person.

*waving*

"FRED!!"

"Over here! I can see your house from here!"

0¿0

Rob
Sarnia, ON

PS. I know a shortcut to a Lee Valley store. 55mins, tops.