Phisherman

On 19 Jan 2005 10:06:26 -0800, wrote:

There are quite a few messages posted with INSPIRATION in the title and
most seem to be posted by the same person. The INSPIRATION in the
title certaily makes them easy to read/ignore at the readers choice but
there are still a lot of them.

Of the ones that I have looked at, most are not my cup of tea but I
respect the poster's right to post them as they are certainly on-topic.
I am just wondering if it might not be a good idea to setup a seperate
group/list for these types of posts (Similar to ABPW for pics).

Thoughts anyone? JOAT, thoughts?

Again, not suggesting NOT to post them but perhaps have a central place
to put them as opposed to the larger group.

Well, this newsgroup is big, maybe even classified as "huge." But
it's amazing the majority prefer it that way. Occasionally, I
appreciate JOAT postings and any thoughts by others who have an
inspiration or wood design thought. Wood can be shaped into just
about any crazy idea. For the most part, I'm a "traditional"
woodworker, but enjoy seeing something out of the ordinary at times.
Creating more groups means more unwanted crossposts. The only reason
ABPW makes sense is that this newsgroup is strictly a non-binary
discussion group.