Dave Hinz

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:05:15 GMT, B a r r y wrote:
Stephen M wrote:
OK I understand now.

I didn't get it because I can't immagine doing that. It would lust launch
the wood :-)

According to a local ww'ing teacher, it comes up ALL the time!

The wood goes between the fence and the blade on a TS, so some newbies
assume that the same goes for router and shaper tables. G

You know, in a not-thinking-about-forces kind of a way, I guess that
does make some sort of sense. I guess that's why training is
important when dealing with fast-moving sharp spinny things.