william kossack

Depends on where in colorado your located.

For starters go to tree service companies in your area.

Some cities have tree dumps or recycling centers where material can be
found.

You will need a saw of some kind to size larger pieces.

Mike Rinken wrote:
I've seen 2 Coloradoans on here (along with myself) in the past few days.
Was wondering where you guys are getting wood for turning or if you have any
"free" sources around. I've only got a jet mini lathe (that will change
when tax refund comes in!) but I've been turning just about anything I can
get my hands on.

Thanks in advance.

Mike