larry g

Jon
I am using Internet Explorer.
lg

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
I don't recall ever getting anything recognizable from Reliable Tool's ebay
shipping calculator. Most of the time all I get is a series of letters and
numbers. Numbers are obviously prices of some sort, but they will vary
significantly and I have no idea what number is the shipping number I
should use. Yesterday I tried again on another item, this time I got a
results page, with no shipping cost data.

If I'm really interested in the item, I always email and let them know the
calculator isn't working and ask for a shipping quote. Reliable Tool is
very unreliable about responding. If they respond at all, it's after I've
sent 2-3 requests and start bitching about the lack of response.

Is anyone else having problems with their shipping calculator, and/or not
having a lot of luck getting them to respond to email requests for quotes?
They're good folks to deal with after the sale, but damned if I'm going to
buy heavy stuff without knowing up front what shipping will run... Maybe
they just don't give a crap, knowing someone will buy the stuff?

Jon