NoSpamFANatic

$600 is for an aluminum b vent liner, the cheapest and least durable. ten
years max.
Vitrified clay is double that, stainless triple.
"DSegal1027" wrote in message
Anybody have any info on Chimney Liners? Ours is starting to crumble and

it
was suggested that we replace it. We got an "e-quote" (from an a/c heater
repair company which we have used before) in the amount of $610 but I

don't
know if that is for terra-cotta or stainless steel or any other details (I

have
to have them come out). Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
no spam--remove last 3 letters in address to respond