Nick Atty

On 17 Jan 2005 10:35:20 GMT, (Andrew
Gabriel) wrote:

In the kitchen and bathroom where I laid ceramic floor tiles, I
intend to use the same tiles on the window sills. If you have a
timber floor anywhere, I would imagine using the same timber on
the sills would also match it well. Probably not a good idea in
the case of a shagpile carpet though...

Just about to do that with the timber floor offcuts. Lying a piece on
there looks very good.

The only fiddle will be getting a similar finish on the end, when I've
planed the tongue off, as the manufacturers finish on the top.
--
On-line canal route planner:
http://www.canalplan.org.uk

(Waterways World site of the month, April 2001)