Default Apple Studio 21 " (white and blue) video disappears randomly

Greetings all,

I inherited at work this monitor, suddenly the video display expands
and then the video disappears, the green light of the power button is
on and the degaussian button is functional.
I have a feeling that the High Tension is on as well, if I unplug
and re plug the power cord I hear the HT turning on, but I might be
mistaken.
The video appears by itself after some random time.
I tried to cool it down by a fan, same problem.
I used to fix monitors and TVs long time ago, but the task of
opening that case is daunting.
I would appreciate very much if someone can shed a light on this
problem.

Thanks a lot

Luka