Roger

The message t
from "Christian McArdle" contains
these words:

Steel baths are much stronger. I hate wobbly plastic. Perhaps spending
serious money would get you a nice plastic bath, but I'm usually looking in
the 100 quid bracket, which gets you a nice steel bath, or a pathetic
plastic one.

I can no longer see the actual message but not so long ago someone
suggested packing the underside of a steel bath with insulation. That
was immediately rubbished by someone else who suggested as an
alternative a spray-on layer of insulation. How thick a layer would be
needed to mimic a plastic bath and how easy would it to be to achieve a
reasonably uniform layer?

--
Roger