yourname

Now you see why states that have high minimum wage laws have the highest
unemployment.

I don't see the unemployment i n mass as being high, think you are wrong
here

Oh, and few older than high school work for minimum

Government has created their own shortfalls through well meaning but
improperly thought out policies. My boots, which used to be made in the US,
got shipped to China because nobody was willing to pay a whole lot of money
for boots made in the US with environmentally unacceptable chemicals and
labor conditions. Lovely. So the laws that were meant to protect the
people wound up costing them jobs. I think about that when I vote.

Yeah, but do you want to live in China, next to that leather tanning plant.

_You_ pay the price, in the long run, with your own job. Higher
unemployment means higher unemployment taxes. Higher unemployment taxes
mean less employees, which drives up the cost of unemployment taxes. Now if
the !@#$%^ politicians would quit making it so damn hard to have employees
and manufacture goods in the US this ugly cycle could come to a smooth and
happy stop!

Unemployment taxes in the peoples republic of mass run around 3 percent
of the first 12k. Not in the top 5 of expenses. Only McDonalds et al
care about such things, since they employ masses of cheap help.