Default camcorder repair

svsmbbcs wrote:
my jvc camcorder is snarling my tapes,there is an error message so I

need it
fixed can anybody recommend someone.I am in aberdeen,but can post if

need
be.
thanks

I would probably be suspicious of free estimates, as to perform a
reliable diagnosis in repair nearly always necessitates opening the
machine and inspecting it. On sight alone, it is often hard to get a
good idea of the fault and what needs repairing or replacing. It is
probably worth paying an initial inspection fee (usually discounted off
the final bill if you go ahead with repair) to get a clearer idea. Ask
around.
-good luck, Ben