James Sweet

"Barry & Nikki" wrote in message
The main item I am looking for is a replacement screen for a Magellan
Sportrack color GPS. Anyone have ANY idea where such a creature would be
found. I know it would be futile to try and get it repaired under warranty
and I am quite electronic savvy so I would rather just try and get it up

and
going again myself but I have not a clue where LCD displays such as this

can
be obtained. Thanks in advance for ANY help anyone can email me.

If there's a part number on the LCD you may be able to source one from them,
but it's likely it's a custom made part for Magellan.