Charlie Self

Rich Zank asks:

Does anyone have any information on a wookworking catalogue company
named H L Wild out of New York(510 east 11 th st.)? I have tried to
locate them for a number of years, with no luck. I have their 1950
catalogue #76 and it would be great if they still sold some of the
items. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd say the odds are terrible: 55 years later, probably named for the owner.
It's either out of business or merged.

I did a fast check on google and on the on-line yellow pages. Zip. Nada. Pfui.

Best bet: describe some of the items you are interested in and see if anyone
here knows where you can get them today.

Big note: expect some major price shocks.

Charlie Self
"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above
that which is expected." George W. Bush