Silvan

Charlie Self wrote:

You're not looking in the right places. Blacksburg is an area with a
number of sawmills. Make your neighbors happy and stack and sticker rough

Where? I'm going on what my boss said. He used to be in the sawmill
business around here, and he still cuts his own trees for fun. I asked him
about this, and he pretty much scratched his head coming up with any place
to buy real species like walnut, or walnut, or maybe walnut. He said that
he and all the other local woodcutters he knows about send off their walnut
and cherry to the log peeler directly, do not pass go.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/