calhoun

If you are using the felt than no glue. The felt prevents squeaks from the
two floors rubbing against each other and compensates for any grit you
didn't get cleaned up. If you glue you don't use felt. One or the other not
both. I always have preferred glue (construction adhesive in the caulk gun
tubes) on a real clean floor. It locks the two plywood pieces together so
they don't move against each other.

"DaddyMonkey" wrote in message
Thanks Calhoun/Paul !!!

I'm a little confussed on the "gluing" part.

Should I first put down #15 roofing felt over the 1/2" plywood, and THEN
3/4" exterior grade plwood over that --- with glue inbeteen each layer?

Help!
David