Henry Kolesnik wrote:
snipped:
At this point I'm not willing to do a
shotgun replacement of all the caps. I do keep running the power

supply and
the condition is not getting worse. I wish it would fail so I might

find
the failed component. The way it is now it's impossible to

troubleshoot
without shotgunning.

Henry:
Looking for cracked circuit board connections AND testing the
electrolytics with an ESR meter (or substituting electrolytics if you
do not have an ESR meter) is NOT "shotgunning".... it is real
troubleshooting advice as a result of the symptoms you posted. If you
continue to use it with the problem you reported it may fail completely
and be a bigger repair job.
Pay a little now Or pay a lot later.
electricitym