PoP

Default Flicker of compact fluorescent lamps

On 14 Mar 2004 11:34:45 GMT, wrote:

An inductor certainly *does* pass AC, it's just that its impedance
increases with frequency whereas a capacitor's impedance decreases
with frequency. A capacitor is the inverse of an inductor, a perfect
capacitor has infinite resistance to DC, a perfect inductor has zero
resistance to DC.

I was painting blue sky. I am fully aware that an inductor will pass
AC, but confusing people with logical explanation did not seem to be
the order of the day.

Christ, some people do like banging their soapbox's

PoP

---
If you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at
http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk. I'll
probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the
message.....