Silvan

Charlie Self wrote:

Grizzly has a no-ledge 24"x24" chunk of granite accurate to within
.00015". That ought to do it for you. By the time it arrives, you'll have
laid out something close to $230, and you'd best have braced your bench to
take its 234 pounds. You'll also need a couple helpers to get it ON the
bench.

Nah, free is good. I think this was a piece of counter backsplash. I used
to deliver to a place next door to a stone counter maker. I picked up a
whole gob of this stuff. Unfortunately, I'm down to two pieces. It hasn't
stood up very well. The top, smooth layer eventually wants to flake off
after a few times in the saddle as a Scary Sharp(tm) stone.

I might have to see about getting some pieces of plate glass or something.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/