jim rozen

In article 200501182225332781%deichles@yahoocom, Charles Morrill says...

Can't remember the son's name. Real nice guy. Got into a
conversation with him about the Sixis mill recently on ebay. Told him
I'd considered bidding. "You wouldn't have gotten it," he said. "The
person who won the auction was prepared to pay any price."

That might have been Peter. I went to high school with Peter.

Wow. Well, it went to a great home, no more nasty abrasive cut off
wheels like in the picture - machine heaven.
Sobel also has a nice Aciera with all accessories at the moment
(it wasn't at the show). I guess if you have to ask how much...

OOh. Maybe time to take a trip to Closter. Thanks for the tip.

Jim

please reply to: