Grunff

Ed Sirett wrote:

I suggest a voluntary limit of one posting per thread per OP's post and
one post per poster to correct anything wrong especially if a potentially
dangerous practice or idea is suggested.

Not if you genuinely forgot something of course but in order to stop
ding-dong threads. Whilst it is true we would have no ding-dong threads if
one specific poster retired it is also true that ding-dong threads need at
least 2 players.

snip

I think this is workable, allows for correction of potentially dangerous
stuff and should prevent (ding-dong)*n style threads.

I think that sounds a lot more like a job than a hobby - we'd need to
discuss hours and pay before I'd want to go along with this.

--
Grunff