HiFi

Thanks for Your replays!

I have measured directly on the transformer.
On the Primary side there is 2 windings connected together in serial.
On of these windings are open.
But strange to me is that this transformer has no mark/Stamp on it,nothing.
It has only one number saying 2335989001 and 5.6 N
this is all.The transformer is round,black and in a cast material.
Maybe it is not a Original Transformer?
Anyway i need the specifications for the Original one?

Thanks,

"Leonard Caillouet" skrev i melding
Never saw a bad transformer in one of these. Check for a thermal fuse
like
another poster suggested.

Leonard

"Rono" wrote in message
Some units, you replace the fuse in the
primary of the transformer! Rono.

"HiFi" wrote in message

Hi There!

I need to know the specification for transformer inside
this Amplifier.(Got one with def. transf.)But no mark on it.

Please,take a look at yours if You got one.

Thanks,