Lobby Dosser

Andy Dingley wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:07:11 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

This is the second or third time I've seen 'backfiring' mentioned. Does
this mean the nail fired out of other than the head of the nailgun, or
what?

I think it means that the body of the nailgun flew backwards and
socked him in the mush. He knew he'd been hit by it, just didn't
realise it had also fired a nail.

I think I understand the nailgun hitting him in the face. Thankfully I've
not had that happen to me - yet - but I can see how it might happen. But,
every time I try to envision a means of putting a 3" nail through the roof
of a mouth - even with a ricochet - I come up with a contortionist's act.
Hanging upside down with mouth open?