tillius

I buy/beg/borrow old barn wood and make custom furniture from it. Watch
out for nails, etc.

If you can get a photo of the barn before it's torn down and a little
history of the barn, you can get a branding iron made in the image of
the barn and brand each peice you build from it. Then package a copy of
the photo with the history and you've got a hot selling premium priced
item (what ever the item may be) in may metro-area boutiques, even with
mediocre workmanship.

Tillman Stevens

free links to thousands of woodworking plans and resources:

http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_ste...worklinks.html

Don't waste your money on the rip-off 150,000+ Woodworking Plans cd on
eBay, it's just links, fewer than you'll find on my page for free.