Larry Jaques

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:11:48 -0800, the inscrutable "nic"
spake:

Or maybe a better deal is the imitation 2AA maglite for $1.99 that's on the
back of catalog 308/2005. Item no. 03852. I see that even the web page has
it for $1.99, so maybe that'll be the price for a while.

That's not an EIGHT LED light, now is it?

BTW, I don't always get to the stores in time for them to still have sale
merch. on hand, so I get a "rain check". Can usually wheedle the stuff out
of whichever store I present the raincheck to.

I do get rainchecks when possible. In this instance, I didn't get
to the store during the sale, but I'll ask the manager for the sale
price when I do get down there again.

--
I speak 2 languages fluently: English and foul.