Larry Jaques

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:07:36 -0500, the inscrutable "Andrew H.
Wakefield" spake:

Larry, if you buy it and try it out, drop a note on sci.engr.joining.welding
to let us know how it works out. I was wondering the same thing about this
unit ... as well as the $499 35-amp plasma cutter that HF has on sale. Sure
would be interested in how either works (or doesn't) ...

It all depends upon a couple checks making their way into my bank
account. One is committed and on the way, the other sounds promising.
I'll let you know if I do find my crowbar and get the wallet out.
Wow, a $500 plasma cutter, too!

--
I speak 2 languages fluently: English and foul.