Harold & Susan Vordos

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

Further, does every shop have every width Woodruff? I seriously doubt
it-------

LOL. Harold, the same trick you employ using the end mill works
with the keyseat cutter. You use a narrower one and then just
move it over to finish the cut.

Because I own a horizontal mill, I've grown rather fond of
woodruff key cutters. They actually are handy for a variety of
tasks.

Jim

Gotcha! And I do that when necessary, too, but it sort of supports those
that create the argument that you risk making scrap because you don't rely
on the tool to make the cut to size. It goes without saying that those
of us that work in the trade don't recognize the risk. :-)

Harold