~KJPRO~

"Sexytom976" wrote in message
oups.com...
Same reason a Chevy Cavalier is cheaper to fix than a Cadillac.

WRONG!!

The 80% does NOT have a sealed combustion chamber (90+) do.
(this can be a good thing though)

Wrong, some 80% models do have sealed combustion.

Did you ever look at the complextiy of a 90+ unit, more sensors,
and more things can fail.

Complete cough BULL****!!

NO more sensors, No more complex controls, in FACT...the same number of
controls and ALL of the major controls are the EXACT same part!

You need to either get oout more and learn something about the trade you're
in or talk about the other trade you're in, cause from your post you are not
a competent HVAC tech or owner!

Gee whats the price difference between
a variable speed motor and a standard one???

Who said anything about the blower differences? I didn't, you do realize
that you can get both models with or woth-out variable speed blower motors,
don't you?????

What about the
components to handle that motor. Its not a basic relay I can
tell you that!

Here again, nobody said anything about the variable speed blower, we are
talking about efficiency differences.

I personally would recommend the 80% two stage units. Fairly
straight forward with the flexibility of a high heat rate to get
the house up to temp.

Personally, I would perfer for people to keep there computers off if they
are going to talk out there ass about something they know nothing about!

As far as furnaces go, it all depends on the area you live and rather the
payback is there to warrant the better equipment.

Tom

As usual, someone says 'high efficiency and everybody starts screaming...'to
hard to fix', 'more problems'...well if you can't fix the 90+, you can't fix
the 80+ either.

~kjpro~

Please tell me why the 80% model is more fixable?

I hear this all the time from clients, and would like to know rather

you
actual know the difference or are just speculating.

But, I'll tell the OP what I tell my clients about what the other

tech told
them, here it is....

They are full of ****!!

~kjpro~