Doug Kanter

"Alan" wrote in message

"Phisherman" wrote in message
A more powerful fan should help remove moisture, but the fan needs to
run 20-30 minutes after bathing. A timer switch is good for this.
Another thought, you may have a leak inside the wall somewhere.

It's blistering everywhere- the closer to the shower, the more it
blisters,
so I doubt it's a leak. When the heat pump is off, we keep the blower on
keep the air moving. Just leaving the door open clears it out in 10-20
minutes. I was hoping the exhaust fan would suck out the moisture as it is
generated.

Mine does, but it's a small bathroom, and the previous owner said he
installed a fan rated for a room twice the size. Considering the way it
performs, and the fact that it rattles the glassware in the kitchen, I think
he did the right thing.