BigWallop wrote:
"Anthony James" wrote in message
om...
http://tinyurl.com/3vwh6 =A38

I'm thinking of getting one of these to work out exactly how much
power my PC is using and to track a few other things. Obviously it
doenst make financial sense as i'm unlikely to save =A312's worth of
power (once postage comes into the equation.

- is there another way of doing this. Something like a pc has a

very
variable power consumption so averaging it over a week or more

seems
the only sensible way to go.
- the one shown has continental plug/socket. Tchibo cant sell that

in
the UK can they?

Yes they can sell it here in the UK, but how much do you have to add

for the
adaptors?

Buy one of these instead

http://www.tchibo.co.uk/is-bin/INTER.../-/GBP/TdUkDi=
splayProductInformation-Start;sid=3D6AZMI2GYvvFMIyB1w1xGR2IMOYhLa8z58G8=3D ?=
BackTo=3DProduct&ProductSKU=3D0003869&CrossSell=3D true
Much more useful, I'd think.

Just how does that help in measuring power consumption?

MBQ