bof

In message , Dave
Phillips writes
Hello all

Quick one. I am fitting a new bathroom suite in my house this Spring
and am currently looking at different types of bath. These either fall
into plastic/fibreglass or metal, as far as I can see. I'm thinking
metal, but are there good reasons for choosing plastic, other than
weight/cost ?

I used to think I'd never get a plastic bath as they were horrible
flimsy things, the last bath I fitted ended up being a (good quality)
fibreglass one as I couldn't get a steel one that fitted, it's nice and
sturdy, doesn't flex and is much nicer to get into in the winter, you
can use limescale remover on it which (I don't think) you can do on
enamel baths. I'd go fibreglass again.

--
bof at bof dot me dot uk