dusty

"mark" wrote in news:P6cGd.10411$S11.8725@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Paul Kierstead wrote:

dusty wrote:

YEIKS! You mean people actually feed TREE RATS?

Besides, they're good eatin!

Evidently you never had the numbers that run in packs. Chew holes in your
roof make nests in your attic, raid your trash cans by cutting holes in the
lids, striping fruit trees just to eat the seeds and not the fruit, digging
your the entire vegetable garden you just planted, or all the flowering
bulbs you plant in the fall.
As far as good eating I don't think I would want to try after they've
raided every trash can in the area including the one behind the fast food
place and quicky mart.

Come to think of it now maybe we are feeding them in a round about way.