I always take magazine reviews with a grain of salt.....a magazine is
only a vehicle to sell advertising....would not want to make an
advertiser angry!!
we had the Jet 15"in our shop and ran 1000's of board feet of
hardwoods through the machine and had no problems....served us very
well...finially sold the Jet and replaced it with a Delta 15"....it
served us as well...the stationary bed on the Delta is an advantage, we
built a large outfeed table for the Delta.....changing knives were
about equal on both machines....I would recomend either machines with
the Delta having a slight advantage...I have always been pleased with
Delta....they have always taken care of me and my customers even when
the warranty had expired Delta always enpowered me to take good care
of my customers
..good luck Mike from American Sycamore