John

"mark bay" wrote in message
Someone on an earlier post asked quite reasonably about recomendations for
combi boilers.........a couple of sensible comments came in
reply.........and then total rubbish. Come on people can we cut out all
the
crap and answer questions like adults or can the people who are making
stupid comments **** off to the latest celebrity chat rooms and talk about
how much weight Vanessa Feltz has lost recently....

Sorry but had to say it.

By the way would you recommend Worcester bosch condensing boilers......?

If the posters asking the same old questions again and again would only take
at least a look at Google they would most likely find the answer to their
question without provoking yet another waste of bandwidth. Then again if you
consider things more fully, we have amongst our regulars a few sensible and
down to earth engineers, plus a loon who claims to be an expert in
everything but steadfastly avoids giving ANY clues as to what he is
qualified in or where he obtained his qualifications and has the dubious
distinction of first appearing in the group asking questions about such
basic things as what is latent heat and being unable to understand the
difference between flow and volume, you may feel its perhaps best to avoid
setting off yet another yah-boo-sucks thread.