Silvan

Doug Brown wrote:

your
mouth they are working on. Most dentists I know don't even have the
capacity to do a full skull X-ray.

Or the spin around your head thing. The "pan scan" I think. You're right,
actually. Though I suppose an oral surgeon might have a full blown X-ray
machine. Or maybe the X-ray depicted came from the surgeon who ultimately
extracted the nail, and the dental X-ray only showed a piece of it.

No, probably not. I looked at the picture again. Those pan scan things
don't show anything that high up, and neither would standard bite blocks.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/