Brian Lawson

Hey Phil,

Ok then, what do you prefer to call the apparent force exerted when a
weight is swung around in a circle? Just semantics for you? I've
always thought centripetal or centrifugal force seemed right, but I'm
not too old to learn a new word. And it will only be a word, because
I already know that force is there.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:08:38 -0500, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message

Hey Bob,

Maybe I read further in the article or some of the links

than seems to
be what some here are talking about. The one factor that

it stated
could account for the difference, was the centrifugal

force, which to
me is similar to the Coriolis effect.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario

Problem here, there is no such thing as centrifugal force.
Never was, is not
now and never will be................
Phil Kangas