~KJPRO~

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
news
If the ammount of heat pumped in is less than the ammount leaking out, it

is
time to call several insulation companies, and see what they can do to

make
your house more tight.

That's fine and dandy to make the home more efficient, but there could be
several reasons for the boiler to fail to heat the structure.

But damn, you couldn't even answer my test question (about boilers) in the
Pro's group...there were many answers that could have been the one...but you
failed to reply with ANY of them.

Like always, you are a CLUELESS HACK!

You can either increase the heat input into the house, or reduce the loss.
Reducing the loss is cheaper in the long run.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Something.

~kjpro~

"Jmagerl" wrote in message
The radiators are warm. All the valves are open. I hear no gurgling (air

in
the system). I am thinking inadequate radiators but there is no room to

add
any more.
"Noozer" wrote in message

"Jmagerl" wrote in message
IT is 0 degrees on this fine, sunny Chicago winter morning. The
thermostat
is set for 72 and the house is sitting at 65.

Are the radiators warm at all?

Not familiar with these, but I assume that there is some mechanism to

pump
the warm water from the boiler to the radiators. Have you checked that?
Fuses, etc.?