~KJPRO~

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Heat can go into the house, or up the chimney. Check the flue pipe coming
out the top when the furnace is running. Is it very hot? Well, that heat
could be going into your house instead of heating the birds on the top of
the chimney.

The new furnaces also use less electricity. They make stuff lighter now
days.

How does the wieght have any effect on efficiency?

I mean damn, a 3/4 motor is lighter then the old 1/3 hp, but yet it pulls
more amperage!

Another dumb ass post from a clueless TWIT!

I don't have any numbers, but that's how you can get a feel for the

matter.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Something or leave.

~kjpro~

"CSA722" wrote in message
I'm looking at replacing my gas furnace this coming summer. It is an
original
installation, 1962 vintage. What percentage energy savings can I

reasonably
expect to see?

Charles