Mike

Can't speak about the Jet as I've no experience with one but I've got the
Delta mini and doubt I could be any more pleased with another brand than I am
with the Delta. Its outstanding! Sorry for the paraphrase. Actually I have
used a Jet at club demos, it's ok, but not as easy to use as the Delta, I'm
used to having the power switch up high where I can hit it fast.

I liked the Delta-mini so much I bought the Delta 1440 for my larger work horse.

mike

John DeBoo wrote:
Can't speak about the Delta as I've no experience with one but I've the
Jet mini and doubt I could be any more pleased with another brand than I
am with the Jet. Its outstanding!
Grandpa John

harryc wrote:

I am interested in purchasing a mini-lathe for my basement Jet or
Delta what's your opinion. I have a Jet 1642 in the garage and like it
very much. Larger lathe is in garage and diffcult to work at night
time. I think a small min-lathe will offer the time to turn at night
time in te basement