Jmagerl

A quick check of the baseboard temperature gives around 157 degree. I will
up the boiler to 190. I will admit I have no idea what the insulation
situation is other than the ceiling has about a foot of blown in in it.
About half of the windows are double pane. All windows have storms. The
doors could use some weather stripping but the windows seem tight enough.

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Raise water temp to 195, blead each radiator of any air. Is water level
correct, is pump running? Baseboard depending on type, normaly requires
higher water temps.