Stormin Mormon

I've worked on a bunch of those. Point gap is .020 inches at the widest part
of the cycle. They worked well for a lot of years. I can't remember when
they went electronic, but it was at least five years ago.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"AZGuy" wrote in message

The last time I worked on one I found that it had a set of points
inside a housing that was under the flywheel. That was quite a while
ago and they might be all electronic now. But the fix on mine was to
file and adjust the points, just like on an old car.
--
Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:

"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the
establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . .
Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of
the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order
to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House
of Representatives, August 17, 1789